What documents are needed for the B1/B2, O or P visas?

The U.S. State Department website details the documents needed for a B1/B2 visa or a O/P visa.

B1/B2 documentation: https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/visit/visitor.html#documentation

O / P documentation: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/employment/temporary-worker-visas.html

You might also consider contacting a lawyer for additional assistance. Please see the Additional Resources FAQ for a list of attorneys/agencies.

Powered by Zendesk