Once you’ve registered, your Registration Confirmation email will contain a custom booking link. Follow the link to complete your hotel request. You can also book your reservation from the SXSW Cart used to purchase your registration, or from your linked SXSW Social account (If you are a Speaker, the Cart option will not be available to you).
Note: When in the booking portal, do not use the back button on your browser. If you need to change information, use the navigation buttons on the page itself.
How to book from your SXSW shopping cart:
- Sign in to the same shopping cart used to purchase your registration.
- Click your name at the top right of the screen.
- Select Purchase History. You will now see a list of each 2024 registration purchased in your shopping cart.
- Select Request Hotel for each registration that requires accommodations.
- Enter your dates and follow the steps to complete your hotel request.
- Repeat steps 1-5 for each registrant that needs a hotel reservation.
How to book from your SXSW Social account (If you are a registered Speaker this is the easiest way to make your hotel reservation):
- Log in to your SXSW Social or SXSW EDU Social account. (Speakers will receive an email containing a unique link to log in).
- Once logged in, follow the instructions to link your registration to your SXSW Social account.
- Once your account is linked, hover over the icon in the top right corner. From the drop-down menu, select Book/View Hotel.
- Follow the steps on the page to complete your hotel request.