Where can I get more information about the Visa Waiver Program (“ESTA”) and visas?

For more information about visas and the Visa Waiver Program, please visit the Visa Waiver Program page at the U.S. Department of State. If you need professional help applying for a visa, a list of attorneys and agencies is provided in the Additional Resources section of this FAQ. You may also contact Tamizdat, which is a nonprofit organization that provides pro bono legal assistance to performing artists with questions about the U.S. Artist visa system.

Powered by Zendesk