Here are a few easy steps on how to set up your SXSW Social account:
- Visit social.sxsw.com.
- Click on the “Create an Account” link if you have not already created an account, otherwise simply sign in with your existing credentials. If you created an account to purchase a registration in the Cart, or submit an idea through PanelPicker, you can use those credentials for SXSW Social. (If you already have an account and are signed in, skip to step 6.)
- If you have not already created a SXSW Social account, you will need to fill out the required fields.
- Enter your name and information (or the registrant’s name and information, if you are a coordinator or administrator for someone else’s registration) and then click “Create my Account”.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you provided on the sign up page. Open this email and click the confirmation link to confirm your account.
- All that’s left is to link your account. If you cannot find your link code from your confirmation email, click here to resend it, and look for the email in your inbox. Copy and paste this code in the box and click “Link Now”. You’re all set!
*If a badge has been linked to the wrong account, you can always log in and unlink the badge by clicking "Unlink This Account", then relink it to the correct account.*
If you experience any further issues with SXSW Social, please email email@example.com.