What documents are needed for the B1/B2, O or P visas?

The U.S. State Department website details the documents needed for a B1/B2 visa or a O/P visa

B1/B2 documentation: https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/visit/visitor.html#documentation

O / P documentation: https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/employment/temporary.html

You might also consider contacting a lawyer for additional assistance. Please see the Additional Resources FAQ for a list of attorneys/agencies.

Powered by Zendesk