I do not qualify under the VWP, how do I apply for a non-immigrant visa?

You will need to apply preferably at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate with jurisdiction over your place of permanent residence or at any U.S. consular office abroad and thoroughly review the local procedures, requirements and schedule an appointment by visiting the US Embassy or Consular visa section website where you will be applying for your non-immigrant visa– list of U.S. Embassies and Consulates here: http://www.usembassy.gov/

Effective March 1st, 2010 individuals applying for a non-immigrant visa at the US Embassy or Consulate will be required to submit a new electronic application form, known as the DS 160-Non- Immigrant Visa Electronic Application – more info and form here: http://travel.state.gov/visa/forms/forms_4230.html

Powered by Zendesk