If I am an international panelist or registrant, do I need to apply for a visa to participate or attend SXSW?

International panelist and registrants traveling only to attend SXSW are eligible for a non-immigrant visa (B visa).  Citizens of the 37 countries may be eligible to register under ESTA and enter the U.S. under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP). While the odds of success entering under Visa Waiver Program (VWP) are favorable, the consequences of being denied entry are determined by Customs Border Patrol agent during your screening at the port of entry.

Powered by Zendesk