What do I need to enter the United States Under the VWP?

You must meet the requirements listed above, present a valid passport of the appropriate type, provide an authorization through the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) and may be required to present a completed and signed I-94W Non-immigrant Visa Waiver Arrival Departure Record to U.S. officials at the port of entry.

Powered by Zendesk