Here are a few easy steps on how to set up your SXSW Social account:
- Click the following link; it will take you to our SXSW Social home page: social.sxsw.com
- Click on the “Create an Account” link if you have not already created an account, otherwise you can simply sign in.
- If you have not already created a SXSW Social account, you will need to fill out the required fields. (Please note: if you have created an account to purchase a registration using the Cart or submit an Idea using PanelPicker, you can use those log in details to access your SXSW Social.)
- Enter in your name and information (or the registrant’s name and information if you are a coordinator or administrator for someone else’s registration) and then click “Create my Account”.
- A SXSW Social Confirmation Instructions email will be sent to the email address you provided on the sign up page. Open this email and click the confirmation link to confirm your account.
- All that’s left is to link your account. If you cannot find your link code from your confirmation email, click “Resend Activation Key” and look for the email in your inbox. Copy and paste this code in the box and click “Link Now”. You’re all set!
If you are still having difficulties with your SXSW Social log in, please email email@example.com